Last chance to grab this 5-taco deal
May 24, 2017
Don't miss out on lifetime access to this all-in-one booking page
The 5-taco reviews for our Book Like A Boss deal have been rolling in faster than a bus driven by Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves.
Here are just a few:
Book Like A Boss is a personal booking page that can book appointments, sell your services, and collect payments.
(Let's face it, a "dm me for biz inquiries" on your social media profile just isn't cutting it anymore.)
These awesome booking pages can be set up in less than 10 mins!
All you need to do is enter some basic information and you'll have a booking page as cool as this:
Book Like A Boss comes with some fantastic features. (Some of which were even added after listening to you Sumolings!)
With Book Like A Boss, you get these key benefits:
- A mobile-friendly, cloud-hosted website. This means your site will load fast, look great on any device, and you won't risk losing content.
- The ability to post your FAQ and comments you want clients to see.
- You'll gain custom URLs so you can display a specific type of appointment or package.
- Custom fields that will make the booking process smoother for both you and the customer.
- Tracking of analytics by attaching your Google Analytics code.
- And more!
And check out this killer roadmap:
Book Like A Boss has also done things like hide the "create your own page" link and shrink their branding to appease Sumolings!
Access to our Book Like A Boss deal would normally cost you $300 per year.
(This deal includes unlimited appointments/products/services, priority email and chat, light branding, and calendar integration for Apple iCloud, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, and Google.)
So when we tell you that you only have to pay $39 for lifetime access if you buy it before codes sell out, you should definitely buy it before codes sell out.
What happens if I don't buy it?
Your clients will book with Sumolings who did purchase this deal and you will be forced to move back into your parents' basement.
Don't move back into your parents' basement.
P.S. We're running low on Book Like A Boss codes, so make sure you get yours before they're sold out!