Nothing you do online is private.
December 2, 2015
Getting fast and secure Internet access anywhere you connect is critical for digital entrepreneurs. Using a VPN is the best way to do that.
Don't let incognito mode fool you.
Unless you're using a VPN (virtual private network), nothing you do online is private.
A VPN, if you don't know what that is, encrypts and protects everything you do online, and can be downloaded as an app to your phone or computer.
- Connect to unsecured Wi-Fi networks (like airports or coffee shops)
- Visit sites you'd rather keep private (hint hint)
- Make online purchases (don't get your accounts hacked or frozen)
- Legally use bittorrent and want to keep your downloads private
- Or travel to places with internet censorship
You need to be using a VPN.
Top global entrepreneurs know that a VPN is the only way to stay safe and protect your privacy when browsing the Internet.
One of the best VPN services we've found is VyprVPN.
- Firstly, they own their 700+ global servers so your service is blazing fast (I completely forgot I was using it on my iPhone)
- Because they own their network, you also get the highest level of security (no third parties) so your data is safe from prying eyes
- It's super simple to use. Download the app, turn it on, and you're protected.
- Lastly, the ratings are some of the best I've found during my research:
I used VyprVPN in Germany to watch YouTube video without being blocked by GEMA, browse Netflix like I was back in the states, and answer emails without worrying my data would be leaked.
It's not the cheapest VPN, but the extra price is definitely worth the higher-quality apps, fast service, UNLIMITED browsing, and excellent customer support I received.
Normally access to VyprVPN Basic (which includes unlimited browsing on any one device at a time) would cost you $80. A bargain for the peace of mind it provides all year.
Instead, we got you one year of access for little more than $3 bucks a month!