Say goodbye to the WordPress admin panel
May 22, 2014
VelocityPage lets you edit your WordPress page layouts in seconds, right on the page
If you have a WordPress site or develop WordPress sites for your clients, you've probably spent way too much of your precious time in the WordPress admin panel.
Say you simply want to add or edit a page on your site. Here's what you have to go through:
- Add/edit it in the WordPress panel
- Click preview to see how it actually looks on your site
- See a mistake or something you want to change
- Go back and wait for the admin panel to load to edit again
- Repeat steps 1-5 over and over and over ...
It sucks. Like really really bad.
Not only is it annoying going back and forth ... it's a huge waste of your precious time that could be spent on much more important things.
Thankfully, famous WordPress expert Mark Jaquith and his team have developed a brand-new WordPress plugin to give you your time back and solve this problem for you.
VelocityPage gives you complete control of how every page on your WordPress site will look ... right on the webpage.
Fellow sumo-ling Bryan installed it on his site yesterday and loves it. You have to watch this video and see it in action:
VelocityPage works with 94%+ of WordPress themes meaning you just install the plugin on your site (or client’s site), activate it, and start editing away.
This is for you if you:
- Have a WordPress site and want to control exactly how your pages looks
- Develop WordPress sites and want to create beautiful pages for your clients super fast
With VelocityPage, you can:
- Easily add paragraphs, headlines, videos, contact forms, and much more to your site in seconds
- Create mobile-ready pages that looks amazing on iPhones and tablets
- Make beautiful landing and sales pages in minutes
With their Professional license, you can use VelocityPage on unlimited sites.
Regularly, that’ll cost you $247.
For the next week only, we’re giving you the Professional license of VelocityPage for only $79 (over 65% off).
Best part? It's a one-time payment. You'll get 12-months of support and updates and can continue paying afterwards to get the latest version, but it's not required to keep using VelocityPage :-)
That’s less than you’d pay for their Basic license which only lets you use the plugin on one site :-O
And there's more ... we'll include UNLIMITED client licenses (normally $47 each) for free.
Click here and say goodbye to the WordPress admin panel forever.