So you got this killer product idea and you know its going to be a massive success. Everyone you tell agrees. But how do you know customers want it? How can you build it right the first time and have a best-seller on your hands?
Smart people build something after they've proven it will work. Stupid people build something and hope it's successful.
And if there's one thing we know about Sumo-lings (besides being good looking and witty), is that you're smart.
We've got a step-by-step plan for you that will show you how to validate your awesome product idea in 7-days or less. Not only will it save you months of work and thousands of dollars, it will help you describe a product people want, create ads that work, and build a list of people who want your product--before you've invested an hour or a cent building it.
And it works.
The folks at StartupPlays.com have helped thousands of entrepreneurs launch their products using this process (in fact, they used the same process to launch their site). This blueprint is the actual process used by Scott Annan - serial entrepreneur, mentor, angel investor, and founder of many startups including StartupPlays.com, WebCollaboration.com, NetworkHippo.com, and MercuryGrove.com. The 'Play' is broken down into milestones and tasks with everything you'll need to build multiple landing page that describes the pain you're solving and your solution, identifying your target market, writing and managing effective ads, and collecting email addresses from people who want your solution.
And when you use a Startup Play, you have access to the author, so you can ask questions and get help, as well as a community of other entrepreneurs who've run the play before. This isn't courseware or videos, its the actual plan used by thousands of startups who are building their solution the smart way.
So, to recap, buy this deal and you'll get:
- Steps on how to identify your target market
- Information on how to write an effective product description
- Instructions on how to setup multiple landing pages with different titles, descriptions, and images
- Instructions for setting up ads to drive traffic to your new site
- Tips on how to measure successful results
- An initial base of people who've signed up for your service or product
- Direct access to the author, who's done this many times successfully
- Access to popular Q&As and a community of other startups who've done it before
So before you go off building something that nobody wants, buy this "Play" and build something that gets two thumbs up from the Chief Sumo.
As seen on