Lemme save you some time:
If you know how to use Facebook, Twitter and Google Analytics really well... then close this message now.
This Social Krash Kourse is for social media beginners...
It’s for people who want to “catch up” to social media but don’t know where to start.
It’s for people who hear the phrase “Social Media” being thrown around at work... but don’t really know what the f-heck people are talking about.
It’s for people who don’t want to learn programming, make websites, or a bunch of other technical junk... they just want the lowdown on all the popular social media stuff (very quickly.... and shown through videos).
This is plain & simple a crash course in Social Media.
After watching this you’ll understand what all this “social” talk is about... and how people use “Social” for personal use, AND for marketing.
One of the best parts of this Krash Kourse is there’s no “explaining” how to use social media. No no no...
We literally SHOW you!
If we’re trying to explain how people use Twitter from a smartphone.... we whip out the phone and SHOW you right before your eyes. This is how people learn the best.
If we’re trying to explain how Facebook Ads work.... we show our screen as we create ads in front of your eyes. Step-by-step.
This Social Krash Kourse has four parts, all with videos, and a cheat sheet at the end:
FACEBOOK Krash Kourse:
- Facebook 101 - Broad overview. What it is. How to use it. Why people use it. Benefits.
- Facebook 202 - How to use it for personal use. Difference between Profiles, Pages and Groups.
- Facebook 303 - How to use it for marketing. How to use Facebook Ads to research your market. How to set up your business on Facebook and start getting followers.
- Facebook Marketing Cheat Sheet
TWITTER Krash Kourse:
- Twitter 101 - Broad overview. What it is. How to use it. Why people use it. Benefits.
- Twitter 202 - How to use it for personal use. How you Tweet, reply, send messages, and follow people.
- Twitter 303 - How to use it for marketing. How to interact with your business audience on Twitter. SEO benefits of Twitter.
- Twitter Marketing Cheat Sheet
GOOGLE ANALYTICS Krash Kourse:
- Google Analytics 101 - What it is. How to use it. Benefits of using it.
- Google Analytics 202 - How to install it on a website really easily. Setting up a new website on Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics 303 - What data to look at. Which data actually matters.
- Google Analytics Cheat Sheet
Simply watching these videos will bring anyone from
“I have no idea what this ‘Social Media’ stuff is.”
“Ohhh... now I get it! It’s not complicated as I thought... and now I actually know how to use it for marketing too!”
These “Kourses” are known for their simple explanations.
No buzzwords. No theoretical explanations. No B.S.
That’s also why we’re throwing in this bonus SEO Krash Kourse. A lot of people think Search Engine Optimization is only understood by the nerdiest of nerds... this is simply not true.
SEO is very simple... but it doesn’t seem that way. We explain what SEO is, how it works, and how you can make sure anything you work on is SEO’d well. So in this Krash Kourse you’ll also get:
BONUS SECTION: SEO Krash Kourse
- SEO 101 - What is Search Engine Optimization. How it works.
- SEO 202 - How you can make sure your sites are SEO’d.
- SEO Cheat Sheet.
This Krash Kourse is Sumo-Certified and, highly recommended for anyone who...
- …Is trying to get “up-to-date” on social media.
- ...May know WHAT Facebook/Twitter/etc. are, but don’t know how to use them for marketing.
- …Isn’t quite sure why everyone is talking about “social media” and wants to better understand.
- ...Hears the terms “social” and “SEO” around work, but doesn’t really know enough to join the conversation.
- …Doesn’t just want confusing explanations of everything, but wants to be SHOWN through video what these things are.
- ….Wants to see how to monitor and track this stuff for real results.
- ….Wants to know who benefits the most from using social.
Companies LOVE that most people are confused about “social media” stuff... because normally a social media consultancy firm will charge at least $5,000 just to START working with you.
An social media personal consultant will cost upwards of $3,000.
A social media freelancer will cost at least $1,000.
...and they can always charge whatever they want because most people have NO CLUE about this stuff!
But this Social Krash Kourse
gets you up-to-date with social media stuff (and SEO) for a grand total of:
However this is a stupid-low price that we’re offering JUST FOR A SHORT TIME. Normally this Krash Kourse goes for 4x that price!
Get this for a family member.
Get this for an employee.
Get this for yourself.
...and for such a stupid-low price you’ll get a complete “refresher” kourse on social media (plus the bonus SEO section). SUMO LIKES!
The Chief Social Sumo
“Hey Big Sumo... why is “krash kourse” spelled with k’s??”
It’s because this kourse is different. It’s fun. Quick. Non-boring. And teaches in a non-stuffy way.
If you’re too advanced for this Social Krash Kourse, maybe you know someone who isn’t so advanced and could use a “catch-me-up” course like this. Do them a favor and forward this to them (several people have had their MOMS watch this to get them up-to-date)!