Coders have the best WordPress sites...not cool.
It’s because they know how to code sweet features to keep visitors on their page...seriously, not cool.
We non-coders try keeping up, but let’s be real - it’s hard:
We try to code, but it takes too long. (That and whatever we code sucks.)
We hire a developer to insert some cool features, but it costs too much.
We then say, “There’s GOT to be a way to make my WordPress cool...for cheap AND without coding...”
Well yeah sumo-ling, there IS a way. Just do these two things:
1. DON’T HAVE A GOD-AWFUL WORDPRESS THAT NO ONE LIKES.
2. Grab this SlideDeck 2 deal. Hear me out for a minute.
So people have this HUGE problem making their WordPress engaging and converting. What they don’t know is a simple content slider can help take care of both of those areas.
“I knooooooow sumooooooo, but I don’t know how to coooode!!!!”
Will you let me finish?
So SlideDeck 2 is a WordPress plugin that’ll put a badass content slider on your WordPress WITHOUT having to code. It’ll make your page more fun and easier to understand for visitors. It’s also ridiculously easy to use.
● Log in.
● Click “Create SlideDeck.”
● Choose a content source for your slider (Flickr, YouTube, etc.)
● Pick Lenses.
● Tweak small things (font color, touch sensitivity, slide controls).
And once you click “Save Slidedeck,” they show you HOW to put the slidedeck onto your WordPress.
Voila - you now have a professional content slider on your WordPress for visitors to enjoy - without the coding and within half the time.
Yeah, but that’s not all.
Today we’re offering a year of their Personal plan for only $25! Now within that Personal plan, you get:
1. SlideDeck 2 for one of your WordPress sites.
2. 12 Content Sources - create SlideDecks by connecting to things like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
3. Multiple Content Sources - mash up your social content from different sites into one slider.
4. Configurable Lenses - pick and choose which lenses layer over your slider for optimal usability.
5. Covers - these are the first and last slides of your deck. They give you the opportunity for a strong impression and call to action.
6. Overlays - Your visitors can interact with your external content within your website. Overlays allow users to share links to your SlideDecks.
7. Live Previews - See the real-time changes you make to your SlideDecks without constantly clicking the save button.
8. 1 Year of Free Updates and Support.
9. Lifetime Use of SlideDeck Plugin - even if you choose not to renew after a year, your SlideDeck remains fully functional.
10. An overall better WordPress page :)
In other words, instead of spending hours trying to code something yourself, or hiring a developer to do it, you can create your own beautiful content sliders for only $25.
That shi cray.
So if you’re ready for higher engagement, conversion, and overall badassery on your WordPress, then I urge you to buy this SlideDeck 2 deal. It’s a low-cost, simple solution to upgrading your WordPress in the direction you want it to grow.
Click the “Buy Now” button at the bottom of the page to claim your codes today!
The “I don’t have time to code a WordPress content slider” sumo.
As seen on