This Sumo was...a little surprised about something...
Did you know that Pinterest surpassed Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn combined in referral traffic?
I choked on my sushi taco after reading this bit of information.
And now...now I find out that it has beaten Twitter out in referral traffic. TWITTER.
This is insane...and yet sexily appealing. This is good information (and a huge motivation booster) to start using a free service like Pinterest to market your business.
● Drive a massive and consistent stream of quality traffic to your site
● Sends quality traffic that can turn into more sales. In the last six months, the retail deal site ideeli.com has seen a 446% increase in traffic from Pinterest and sales resulting from those visits have increased by 500%
● Provides a platform to establish your credibility, build relationships with prospective customers, and become a leader in your industry.
Can you even begin to fathom the potential to reach thousands of new customers for your business using this?
If you’re unsure about HOW you can do that for your business or if this course is right for you...
Here are 3 surprising strategies you can use TODAY to see for yourself...
1. Create Effective Captions - People make the mistake of NOT using captions to describe their pins. Don’t be like them, you’re smarter than that.
Captions make it easy for people to find your pins and act as keywords. So if your pin falls under multiple categories like House Warming Gift and Wedding Gift, then use those in your description! Then give users a call to action like “Click This Pin to see more gift ideas”. It works.
2. “Pin It” Button - Create a Pin It button to use next to any image on your site to let people pin items on your site easily and include “make to sure to pin this to let people know you like it”.
Remember, sometimes you just have to tell people what to do to get a response.
3. Get your pins added in the “Gift” section on Pinterest. This lets people shop for your products on Pinterest.
But most businesses don’t have a clue as to how they can get their Pins in the Gift section. All you have to do is write the price in the caption and a banner automatically gets added to your image. Shhh...it’s a secret between you and I.
Go ahead...try it out. This is just a small example of what I’ve learned from this course...but there’s soooo much moooooar!
Listen here Sumo-ling...
So let’s dig in my soon to be Power Pinner...
Melanie Duncan — founder of Entrepreneuress Academy — teaches thousands of women how to start and grow online businesses.
So when she speaks...or creates a course like this...you should probably listen and take notes because her info is digital gold.
And she’s the one who’s sharing invaluable information on how to be a Pinterest Power User in this Power of Pinning course. (If I DID have to place a value on this...I’d say at the very least $500)
After taking this course you’ll...
● Know what you need to do & HOW to actually do it
● No longer worry about how to get customers
● Gain a massive boost in qualified traffic to your site (and your sales)
● Learn how to use Pinterest to build your email list. Including secret tricks like how to upload and pin images from your computer and edit where your pins link to.
● Learn how to create boards that provide value, connect with your customers and get more sales for businesses in a variety of surprising industries from real estate to social media.
● Take advantage of simple strategies for using Pinterest to boost your SEO and create tons of backlinks for your site
● And so much more!
Sounds good? GOOOOOOD!
Just to give you an overview of what’s included in this module, here’s a list of the modules and a few special bonuses because Melanie is cool like that...
● Module 1 – Pinterest 101
● Module 2 - Why Your Business Should be on Pinterest
● Module 3 - How to Create Powerful Pins
● Module 4 - Case Studies
● Module 5 - All About Branding
● Module 6 - How to Get Lots of Followers Fast
● Module 7 - Measuring Results
● Bonus #1 – Personal Pinterest Invite (Don’t wait for approval, get instant access)
● Bonus #2 – Lifetime Updates ($350 Value)
● Bonus #3 – Printouts and Worksheets ($150 Value)
You can’t afford to ignore Pinterest any longer Sumo-ling.
If you want to tap into the nearly 12 million monthly visitors from the hottest website of 2012, then you’ll want to get this course whether you have a large audience of no audience at all.
And hey, you really have nothing to lose except perhaps a little brain space for all the proven, actionable strategies you’ll learn here with this Fat Sumo’s 100% money back guarantee, for ANY reason, anytime before you die.
So while investing in this course COULD run you back $197...
...Chief Sumo thinks he SHOULD take $100 off so you’ll only have to pay $97.
I like Chief Sumo solution.
But hurry up Sumo-ling, Pinterest has been around for a while and people are starting to catch on so you’ll want to be the first in your area to pick this deal up for an insane discount...that and it ends really frickin soon with no sight of us ever getting a chance to do this deal again!
The “Pin The Taco On The Sumo” Chief Sumo
As seen on