Michael Ellsberg.....you know....the author that interviewed over one hundred millionaires AND BILLIONAIRES to put out the book “The Education of Millionaires.”
Well besides his book becoming a best-seller, it also arose some questions like:
“Michael, HOW THE FU-HECK DID YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH ALL THOSE MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES SO FAST?!?!”
To everyone’s surprise, people realized Michael was EXCEPTIONAL at networking.
But he wasn’t BORN a great networker.....he learned.
Just like you can.
He got mentors, friends and acquaintances to train him how to network with people in much higher positions than himself.
It’s a system he uses.
This is a system you can use too.
It can be TAUGHT.
Michael spent years of time learning how to network the right way, but us Sumos are WAY too impatient (and hungry) to sit around learning the hard way.
So this Sumo decided to kidnap Michael and get him to spill all his secret sauce.
We pretended to “hire” him for a speech (which he gets paid thouuusands of dollars for), then KIDNAPPED HIM IN THE APPSUMO SECRET-LAIR.
We sat his ass down in front of a camera and demanded he spill all his secrets.
We got Michael to do a quick 4-part course that can sharpen your networking skills (including tactics on how to find mentors).
Within hours you’ll see how to get people in MUCH HIGHER positions than you to take interest in you.
In Part 1 of the course Michael explains some basic concepts about how to THINK about networking in general.
Part 2 of the course is where the real meat is. You’re gonna learn about:
● The Home Court Advantage: This is how someone in a lower position can look like the expert, even to a person much wealthier or powerful than themselves.
● How to ask questions: Michael demonstrates live how to ask questions in a way where people take interest in YOU.....and want to keep talking to you.
● Do some REAL LIFE networking: We bring in some outsiders who’ve never met Michael, and he live-on-the-spot gets them interested in him. It’s actually really cool how he does this (this fat-ass Sumo sure learned some tricks).
● How to find a mentor, even if you have “nothing of value” to add. People ask Michael all the time how to find a mentor....he delivers the tricks, and shows you WHO to target (it’s usually not who you think it is).
● Secrets to Effective Networking Conversations: Have you ever gone to a networking party and just sat there like a shy-Sumo? Michael shows some really easy-yet-INCREDIBLY-effective techniques to break into conversations without people hating you. He also demonstrates the wrong way to do it.
● Secret Psychology of Networking: There’s a certain psychology Michael uses to get people interested in talking to him, and he teaches that here.
Part 3 of the course is actually a bonus with Chief Sumo himself, Noah Kagan.....
Michael and Noah go through their stories about how they became so well-networked. Their stories are actually really interesting, and show you that well-networked people become that way from tiny-little-baby-steps. NOT from just throwing huge parties.
In Part 4 Michael does a special Q&A with questions taken directly from his fans and Young Sumo-lings around the world. He goes more in depth on:
● How do you network with people who aren't in your field?
● How do you network if you're an introvert?
● What would you do if you had to start from scratch?
● How to ask “Can u mentor me?”
● How do you get in touch with high-profile prospects?
● Much more I’m not listing here.....
As you can see my Young Sumo-ling, Michael can teach you A LOT about networking, even if you’re an introvert (believe it or not, HE IS ONE TOO)! And from my own life, I can greatly attest to the fact that knowing more powerful people can make YOU more powerful and successful (just BEING around them helps)!
Do yourself a favor and grab this course about networking from one of the greatest networkers around.
Michael will take you by the hand and show you all his tactics.
Grab this course now, grab a drink, and TAKE NOTES.....then start networking your ass off!
The Chief Networking Sumo
As seen on