There are days when this Sumo wakes up...and thinks...today is the day I join a support group...
The “Everybody Hates Their Job” support group and head down to the bar for a meeting.
We’ve ALL been there.
The 9-5 grind, the incessant complaining of customers, and that drive to and from work. You go to work, you come home, go to work, home, work, home, work...it becomes homework.
No wonder schools give all that ‘homework’ — they’re preparing you for the mediocre adult life.
So hey, little Sumo-ling...I get it. Old Uncle Sumo feels your pain and wants to help you out in a way that doesn’t involve mass quantities of adult beverages.
Because in the words of Copywriting legend John Carlton, “Money solves problems not having money creates.”
Basically you need to boost the sales of your business, and the ‘normal’ way just isn’t cutting it for you anymore.
Well Chief Sumo just stumbled upon this little gem that’ll help boost your conversion rates (like your email list and leads), make your copy rock solid without the “hype,” and make you a damn good sales person without feeling “scammy” or using dirty marketing tactics.
I’ll get to that in a minute, but first..
Have you ever thought about WHY your conversion rates aren’t up to your expectations?
No really, have you taken a good look at your site and said to yourself, “Where is the sales funnel being bottlenecked?”, “What can be improved?”, “How do I find out WHAT to work on?”
These are important questions to ask yourself (and a hell of a lot cheaper than bringing in a consultant).
And instead of investing your valuable time, money and effort into something that you’re unsure will actually produce results, wouldn’t it be nice to know that there are 5 simple, easy to understand, and even easier to implement psychological forces that’ll guarantee results?
And when I say “guarantee”, I mean that these 5 forces are backed by an Ivy-League Neuroscience instructor, with years of experience in the field, who has adapted this knowledge to earn himself over $1,000,000 online...and he’s revealing it all in this course.
The psychological forces in this course cover:
1) Micro-Commitments - Getting your prospects to commit to micro-actions, like entering a zip-code to get insurance rate quotes, and building upon that to build action-taking momentum
2) Open-Loops - What Hollywood and other marketing champions use to build curiosity and pulls the prospect in to dig deeper and find out more
3) The Attention Sweet Spot - You’ve got about 20 minutes to get your prospect to take action. Find out what your websites Attention Sweet Spot is, separating the ‘fluff’ from the stuff that causes action
4) Reverse Psychology - How to get your prospect to “want what they can’t have” by refusing to do business with just ANYONE, boost sales and qualify prospects at the same time (This isn’t your parents' type of ‘reverse psychology’)
5) The Forer Effect - The strange phenomenon that occurs when taking personality tests, reading fortune cookies or taking surveys makes people believe in the results, and how you can use this force so your prospects are more accepting of your product or service
Using these 5 psychological forces taught by Ryan Levesque and Jack Born of Cash Cow Marketing might make you smarter, increase sales, and save you a bunch of time with your website.
How does this Sumo know? Because we’ve used a couple forces with our own business and the results...well...they can be amazing.
But hey, if you think psychology is just a bunch of psycho-babble and that a Neuroscientist from Brown University who has made over $1 million in sales is just full of crap...well then this isn’t for you. (See what I did there?)
So if you care about making more with your business, scaling exponentially, and living the dream you’ve always wanted since you first started your business, you MUST learn these 5 forces that are amazingly easy to understand.
And we’ve partnered up with the Cash Cows of marketing to offer this course to you for ONLY $69!
Yuuuup! Just click “Buy Now” below and we’ll send you an email right away with access to this course. Too easy Sumo-ling, too easy.
The “Mmmm...Cow” Chief Sumo
P.S. - Not only do you get the action videos in this course, you’re also getting the webinar slides, Activity Guide (action steps on each force for your own site), case studies, and the transcripts of the video. Awesome.
P.P.S. - DID YOU KNOW...that if you’re not satisfied like a Sumo eating a popsicle on a hot August day with 80% humidity...you can ask for a refund and you’ll get 100% of your money back guaranteed? Well you can...
As seen on