We want to give you $5. Seriously.
September 23, 2015
Saving money is hard. Digit makes it super easy to save hundreds of dollars without doing anything.
Live in the U.S? You're going to go crazy for today's freebie.
Let me tell you my story ... I used to live paycheck to paycheck.
The biggest game changer for me was finally learning to save a portion of my paycheck.
But omg did it suck. I had to constantly shift money from my checking to savings account and hope I didn't overdraft, putting me deeper into a financial hole. Yuck.
If I had Digit, life would've been so much easier.
Digit connects to your checking account and withdraws a few dollars (all based on your spending habits) every few days and deposits it into your Digit savings account.
I literally just set it up and let Digit do all the work. It has saved me hundreds of dollars without any effort and I can withdraw my money at anytime.
Anton started using it in February and has already saved over $3,000 without any change in his spending habits. It does this all via text message so you don't even have to download a new app.
It's super simple to sign up, and today we're kickstarting your Digit account with a FREE $5!
Our entire office now uses Digit and absolutely loves it.
Our designer Mark used his Digit savings to buy himself a new Macbook, Anton is using it to pay for his trip to Europe, and I've been using it as an emergency fund.
Digit works so well for 3 reasons:
- The money is separated from your checking account so you're less likely to spend it.
- It's automated so I don't have to discipline myself to save every paycheck.
- It's easy so I actually enjoy saving. A simple text and I can save an extra ten bucks.
Even cooler, Digit sends me a text every morning with my account balance so I can control my spending:
Digit can work for ANYONE. Whether you're a personal finance nerd or only have 50 bucks in your account. Digit dynamically adjusts to your profile and keeps your finances on fleek (fleek is still cool, right?)
Mark has been able to save over $4,000+ dollars which he used to pay for Bam Bam's emergency ACL surgery.
Poor Bam Bam, but YAY Digit! Without it - he would've been screwed.
In just a few short months, I've been able to save hundreds of dollars automatically:
Now Digit is always Free but for a limited time only, any new Digit users can kickstart their Digit savings account with $5 deposited directly into their savings account. 100% FREE!
This is the first time Digit has ever done this so scoop up this Freebie and automate your savings today!
Now that we got the fun stuff out of the way, let's chat details:
- Does this service cost anything? Nope. Digit is 100% free. They even give you cash bonuses every quarter based on how much you save.
- Will this work on my bank? Digit works on over 2,500+ U.S. Based banks.
- How do I withdraw my money? Simply text "Withdraw" anytime to pull your money out.
- Is it safe? Duh! All information is encrypted and your account is insured to $250,000.
- How does digit know how much to save? It tracks your spending and pulls out small amounts that you can afford. You can also save more, less, or pause it at anytime with a simple text.