Your last chance to get this comprehensive and in-depth SEO course
December 23, 2012
The ClickMinded SEO Training Course ends tonight at midnight CST
Since I’ve been lazy and still haven’t even started holiday shopping ... I’m going to make this quick.
If you’re serious about learning SEO, I have your gift right in this email :-)
The ClickMinded SEO Training course is the most in-depth and comprehensive SEO course I've ever seen. The course consists of over 5 hours of video from Tommy Griffith, the SEO Manager for Emerging Markets at PayPal.
Here’s just a small selection of what this course teaches you:
- On-Page Optimization - Keyword research, understanding searcher intent, tags, and body copy
- Off-Page Optimization - PageRank, link building, creating a resource
- Technical Optimization - Site Foundation, indexing, site speed
- Starting a site from a scratch - Tommy shows exactly how to build a new website in the most SEO-friendly way possible
- Extra material - Goes over everything else, including the Panda and Penguin algorithm updates, local SEO and Google's disavow tool
Just take a quick look at this mash-up video with clips from the course:
With the ClickMinded SEO course, you get access to:
- Over 5 hours of video
- Links to extremely helpful content with each video
- A checklist to use when starting a new website
- A handbook which includes all of the material in the 5-hour video course
Sumo-lings have absolutely loved the ClickMinded course. Here’s one review that pretty much sums it all up:
Great set of videos, easy to watch and digest
Haven't watched them all, but already feel like I'm going from 0 - 100 in terms of overall grasp of SEO... totally worth it so far.
- Eric Zentner
Tommy regularly sells ClickMinded for $287 on his site.
But as usual, I have the hook-up for you. Until tonight at midnight CST, you can get this awesome course for only $97 (over 65% off).
This will be gone for good tomorrow, so don't miss out.
Spend the new year learning all you need to know about SEO.