Excel can be a [insert dirty word of choice here], but it’s here to stay.
Despite having dedicated applications to handle certain aspects of our day to day lives, the feeling that you get from creating your own spreadsheet with complicated formulas and beautifully made layouts gets this Sumo’s endorphins pumping.
No seriously, it’s an awesome feeling, and anyone who has created an awesome spreadsheet that helps them be more productive can attest to that.Experience Not Needed - Will Train
Think you have a black belt in Excel? Well this Sumo has three of them...tied together...for obvious reasons.
But just because you think you’re a power user in the ancient ways of Excel, doesn’t mean your learning stops there.
There will always be a better, more refined, and simpler way to manipulate spreadsheets and data to do your bidding, but ONLY if you pursue and continue to walk the path to Excel Nirvana...
...and to do that, you need training.
Training that could help make your life a hell of a lot easier when working with numbers and sheets, and also help you become more creative in creating new and useful solutions that other “Pro” users would never have thought of.
● Using Wildcards to sum cells in sheets
● Laying the smack down on IF function techniques
● Creating and linking Pivots into formulas
● Using the VLOOKUP the right way
● And so much more...Warning: Only Advanced Users May Pass
Just fair warning, but if you’re still trying to figure how to use ‘Conditional Formatting”, well...this course isn’t for you.
With that said, if you’re still reading I wanted to tell you about what you’ll learn in this Advanced Excel video course with over 8 hours of juicy content...
● The IF Function - If you thought you knew how to use the IF function, you’re wrong. Here’s how to use it like Neo hopped up on Matrix crack.
● Performing Lookup - VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and checking for missing data
● Data Functions - What the MATCH function is, INDEX function and the CHOOSE Lookup function
● Math Functions - Working with TIME, rounding to fractional values, calculating loan repayments, working out depreciation and more
● Arrays - What it is, using an array, and the very clever TRANSPOSE array
● Functions For Working With Text - LEN & TRIM (and how they’re highly useful), FIND & MID, building strings from multiple cells, extracting values from TEXT functions
● Other Useful Functions - IS, ISERR, OFFSET, and more
● Sparklines - Creating, designing, and comparing Sparklines
● Outlining - What it is, creating outlines, adjusting a grouping created by automatic outlining
● Creating Custom Views
● Setting Up Scenarios - Creation, editing, deleting, and merging
● Auditing & Troubleshooting Formulas - Description of Tracer Arrows, error checking, and how to utilize the Watch Window
● Pivot Tables (A HUUUGE chapter and rightfully so) - From what it is to changing the math of data, to external connections — it’s all here
● Pivot Charts - Creating Pivot Charts, advanced layouts, and filtering Pivot Charts
● Goal Seek & Solver - Using Goal Seeker and SOLVER to carry out What If Analysis, adding Constraints, and activating the SOLVER Add In
● Finally Ending With Macros - Real pros use macros, this entire chapter dedicated to Macros will give you Bionic Man speed when dealing with spreadsheetsUnexpected But Highly Useful
This Sumo never thought I’d ever have to use Excel (much less wanted to learn how) but after being put into a spot where I needed it (badly to get my finances and supplies organized), it was a blessing and I can never go back to NOT using it.
And after taking this advanced course, it feels like I’m 2 weeks away from becoming pure energy and unlocking the secrets to...well to Excel.
It’s also a highly valued skill in the office space and you’ll be the office hero after taking this course (which by the way, could net you a raise — but only if you ask for it).
Not only that but there’s a huge marketplace for useful, easy to use, intuitive spreadsheets that people will pay for, so while you’re being the office Excel Ninja during the day, you can utilize this skill set to make a little extra money on the side at night.
In the words of Borat, “VERY NICE!”
This isn’t a short “bang it out” course, but you will definitely learn advanced Excel techniques and functions a lot quicker than traditional learning environments (and it’s less of a headache to learn as well).
To get started on earning your Excel Ninja badge, just click BUY NOW below and we’ll send over an email with a link to your course for ONLY $39 (Normally $99)
The “Excels In Taco Salads” Chief Sumo
P.P.S. - Here’s what a few users had to say after taking this course...
A1 and 5 Stars
I've taken the beginners course and learned so much, now I've moved on to this advanced course and it just gets better. I love this guy, he's so easy to understand and explains everything in great detail.
Better than any book
This is the 2nd course I've taken on Udemy by InfiniteSkills and just like the other course this one too over delivers. If you really want to master Excel, this is the one for you.
The best course I've ever seen
This course is amazing, I've been using Excel for 10 years and I have been amazed at what I've learned and I'm only up to chapter 3. I'm so pleased I signed up for this.
As seen on