Free web classes with actionable advice!
Pete Koomen is co-founder of Optimizely, a simple, fast and powerful visual A/B testing app. Prior to co-founding Optimizely, Pete worked for Google where he was Product Manager for Google App Engine. While there, Pete helped launch and grow the App Engine platform to more than 150,000 developers in its first year. Before that, Pete earned an M.S. in Computer Science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and dual B.S.'s in Mathematics and Computer Science at Case Western Reserve University.
- Pete can be found on @optimizely on Twitter, and he blogs at blog.optimizely.com with his co-founder.
- Optimizely is an easy to use A/B testing product that allows you to create new A/B tests visually using your mouse, without any coding required.
What you'll learn
You'll learn the five best practices for designing landing pages that convert. Pete will back up his tips with real-world examples of what to do, and what not to do.
Sound interesting? Help us spread the word and tweet this please. :)
When and where?
- When? You missed it. It *was* on Wednesday, March 30th, from 12:00pm-1:00pm PST.
- Where? Online via a live video stream. Sign up below to get the link to the recording.
Sign up to get the link to the recording
Sign up to get the link for the live Action Class:
On Twitter? Follow @appsumo to hear about new classes.
- March 30th - Pete from Optimizely will teach you the 5 best practices for designing landing pages that convert.
- May 4th (Site Reviews) - Bob Walsh from StartupToDo.com and 47hats will review your sites and teach you how to make them convert.
- June 1st - Ash Maurya from UserCycle.com and ashmaurya.com will be teaching you something useful - stay tuned.