Free web classes with actionable advice!
Taught by leading founders and bad-asses!
Sign up to find out when the next class launches:
- Imagine top product people telling you what to do!
- Get new strategies for making your site suck less.
- Classes and videos are Forever Free!
On Twitter? Follow @appsumo to hear about new classes.
Action Class 4: Dmitry Dragilev teaches Boosting Traffic and Conversions for Startups!
Dmitry is the Lead Marketer as ZURB - a close-knit team of interaction designers and strategists that help companies design better products & services through consulting, products, education, books, training and events. Since 1998, ZURB has helped over 100 clients grow their businesses, including: Facebook, eBay, Yahoo, Britney Spears, NYSE, Zazzle, Playlist, and many more.
ZURB also has created a number of web apps to help people create better websites:
- Notable is an easy way to help teams give feedback on design, content and code from inside the browser.
- Verify helps you collect and analyze user feedback on screens or mockups.
- Bounce lets people add feedback directly to your webpage, and allows them to collaborate with others to get you the best feedback.
- Clue helps you find out what people remember about you after visiting your website.
- Parade lets you schedule when you publish your photos to Flickr to build your audience.
Dmitry is @dragilev
Watch the class
What you'll learn
- Positioning your product
- Getting Launch Day Coverage
- Building relationships with bloggers and reporters
- Tips on getting your pitch right
- Sustaining traffic after launch
- Distribution - building in virality
in your product
- Getting the pricing right
- Upgrade triggers - getting people to upgrade to paid
- Tips on boosting transactions
- Q&A Session
Watch Past Classes
Check out the main Action Class page for a list of upcoming classes.